Friday, February 15, 2013

First world problem

Last night Trav and I ate our last dinner at Currents- our favorite restaurant in Tyler. Yes, first world problem :) SO many memories there with family and Trav. They are planning on opening somewhere else, but whenever a favorite restaurant moves it always seems to lose something. We had the best time! Vino, steaks, pie. Good times! Trav knows how much I love 2/14 (I know that may be cheesy, but have always felt loved by friends and family when I was single or not so I like a day to celebrate love!) My gift from the hubs is a trip to L'Atelier Parfums et Creations at the Ritz in Bali! Just the coolest and something I have always wanted to do- create my own perfume.

Speaking of Bali- yes! We are going on a trip of a lifetime to Indonesia in May. I can't even believe we are going. It takes over a day to get there: 5 hour flight to LA, 15 hour flight to Taiwan, 5 hour flight to Bali, but NO complaining because once we get there it is going to be like heaven!

But first on the agenda- Austin to see the Scottish-Turks, NOLA for my friend Heather's 30th bday, TMBG concert on our 8th date-aversary and Wicked!

Don't even know if anyone reads this, but it's going to be a happy 2013!  :)

xo
LH~

Pics!
Our home on xmas!Snow on xmas day!
 5th anniv dinner
 Ski trip!
 Mardi gras- post hurricanes.

No comments:

Post a Comment