Thursday, March 10, 2011

New Design!

I have always wanted to create my own header and finally did it- this blog is a work in progress. I love all the HTML coding! Galveston was fun last weekend! We had a great group of friends who wanted to have a good time! Then we had a Mardi Gras party Tuesday and some friends came over for turkey muffalettas, Cajun dip, shrimp etouffee, bread pudding with a bourbon sauce and hurricanes... mmm....Love Fat Tuesday - I am in fact 50% Cajun! :) Yesterday I really enjoyed the Lent service at church. I am giving up meat this year. Definitely going to be a test! So- I am looking forward to tonight! Trav has been studying a lot this week and now his tests are over- bring Spring break ON- & we are having a date. It's beautiful outside so maybe a park or a patio. can't wait! Happy thirsty Thurs! xo LH

No comments:

Post a Comment