Friday, June 4, 2010

Hello!

I wonder if anyone else subscribes to Groupon? I LOVE it! I normally sit idly by and watch the deals go by, but today I had to GET it! A $25.00 facial at Facelogic- any Houston location! Awesome deal :) check it out!

Today is such a good day- my mom is coming home from Dubai! She will stay in Houston with us for 2 weekends then hit the beach between the 2 weekends. Our cousins from TN are in for this weekend too, which is awesome- it's been awhile... Loving life...God has blessed us so much!

My new Favs:
Book: The Help- by Kathryn Stockett- AMAZING. Most touching book I have read in a LONG time. The writing is fantastic! Please get this book!
Flip Flops: I bought the BEST flipflops in South Padre Island at On The Beach- If you want some great comfy beach thongs (haha Nano..) check out Sanuk
Movie: Law Abiding Citizen- a "law abiding citizen" decides to take justice in his own hands after a plea bargain sets one of his family's killers free. Excellent movie staring Gerard Butler. hello!
Summer Scent: Shaghai Butterfly- by Nannette Lepore
Have a lovely weekend-
xo
LH

No comments:

Post a Comment